Blue Cross is committed to ensure the accessibility of this website for people with disabilities or major technical restrictions. This website complies with the SGQRI 008-01 accessibility standards of the government of Quebec (French only).
Programming and technologies used
Structure and presentation
- Frames have not been used.
- Tables have not been used for layout purposes.
- Keyboard shortcuts are not required.
- This website can be browsed using the tabulation or arrow keys of your keyboard.
This website has been verified using the following software:
- Non Visual Desk Accessibility (NVDA) version 2012.2.1
- JAWS version 12.0
- Firefox 24
- Google Chrome 29
- Internet Explorer 9
If you need help browsing this website, if you cannot access specific contents using adaptative technologies or if you need help filling a form, we invite you to contact Blue Cross at this number: 1-800-563-2538.
If you meet obstacles with elements covered by the SGQRI 008 standards, we invite you to contact us so we can address them as soon as possible.